There’s only a few days left until the Fujitsu Forum 2011 opens it´s doors in Munich. Prepare yourself by putting on some comfortable shoes and charging up your notebooks, tablet PCs & phones.
For those who don´t have the opportunity to attend our Munich event in person, we will feed our social media channels with up to the minute event info. This is also a great option for attendees who can’t attend all activities, but still want to follow them. Bookmark this post for all your Fujitsu Forum 2011 social media needs!
Tools / Ressources
- Location / Travel: http://ts.fujitsu.com/rl/ff2011/organizational_info/travel.html
- Agenda Builder: http://www.brevis.de/ff2011/conference_exhibition/bos2.html
Online channels to follow
Coverage from Fujitsu channels:
- Main Twitter account to follow is @Fujitsu_TS
- Event hashtag is #FF2011
- We have setup these twitterwall to follow Fujitsu Forum tweets and hashtags: Twitterwall
- Foursquare: We will have several locations setup on Foursquare. Try to become mayor of one or more locations.
Btw: some locations will have tips – make sure to check them out.
If you prefer to follow the event in German language, you can also follow our German social media channels here.
See you there or online!