There are several questions to ask if you are considering buying a tablet PC:
- What advantages does the tablet PC offer me?
- Would you prefer convertible or slate format?
- How reliable is the tablet PC hinge?
- Is the tablet PC durable enough?
- Is the tablet PC support and replacement service available for years to come?
- Is the display specifically designed for use under glare or bright lights?
- How easily will the tablet PC integrate into your IT Infrastructure?
- Does the tablet PC have comprehensive security features?
The answers to all these questions and our recommendations can be found in the new white paper from Fujitsu, which you can download here on slideshare
For some pen spinning tricks visit: http://www.lifebook-skills.com/